Wall mounting RB-35 bracket recomendation

Shadowtester

I am looking at wall mounting a pair of RB-35's and need some recomendations for wall brackets to use. I would like to be able to tilt the speakers downward. I would also like some recomendations for wall mounting RS-35's also again I would like to tilt the speakers downward as well.

Thanks

Jeff

----------------

On 3/8/2005 7:22:02 PM Shadowtester wrote:

I am looking at wall mounting a pair of RB-35's and need some recomendations for wall brackets to use. I would like to be able to tilt the speakers downward. I would also like some recomendations for wall mounting RS-35's also again I would like to tilt the speakers downward as well.

Thanks

Jeff

----------------

the best aftermarket mounts are from omnimount...

http://www.omnimount.com/product.asp?p=53

you can get them in rear mount, bottom mount or top mount....

30main.jpg30side.jpg

Mine have threadded inserts in the keyhole. I had another poster ask the same question so I took mine down to check for him. I doubt they are the only ones like that. You do however have to look for them as at a glance they are hard to see. Now a running production change is possible.......

• 2 weeks later...

I went with these brackets a bottom clamping type bracket so I did not have to modify the speakers in any way. here are the specs for those brackets.

Speaker bracket is designed for curved front speakers, but suitable for all small & medium speakers.

Slim-line wall bracket ideal for stud mounting on walls.

Clamps loudspeakers at the side using Ultragrip high friction pads.

Full metal construction for strength and durability.

Molded plastic cover for mounting plate hiding the screws giving a clean "Stealth" look.

For speakers with minimum width of 5.5" (134mm) to maximum of 11" (280mm). With a maximum depth of speaker 13" (330mm)

Swivels Right and Left 180°

Tilts up and down down 7°.

Maximum weight of speaker 55 lbs. (22 kgs.)

post-17400-13819262254474_thumb.jpg

Guest Anonymous

----------------

On 3/8/2005 10:03:20 PM Shadowtester wrote:

RB-35's do not have threaded inserts on the back they have a key hole slot.
----------------

Again, check the Omni-Mounts, they come with keyhole mounting adapters. They are a great bracket. I use them on all my speakers except my heresy(s) and sub.