Those with small NOSEY DOGS and wires

ygmn

Sorry for the tangent, but Micheal's comment about outdoor dogs barking has always made me wonder the following:

How come a dog can bark over & over & over for hours and nothing happens? How long do you think you could stand on your front porch and holler "HEY! HEY! HEY! HEY!...." before the cops showed up??

Back on-topic....Cal Blacksmith's post had me thinking of the old saying, "Tail wagging the dog".

Tom

My cat is more important to me than mere "stuff". Of course I'm not completely unhinged. I'm probably going to pick bookshelf's when I go to my Klipsch dealer tomorrow...

And I have gotten him 2 heated beds to compensate for his prohibition sleeping on my new Pioneer 1014. He IS sleeping on my Sony monitor as I type this.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/86394571pUstjk

Wolf

Tom Adams sez:

"How come a dog can bark over & over & over for hours and nothing happens? How long do you think you could stand on your front porch and holler "HEY! HEY! HEY! HEY!...." before the cops showed up??"

I've tried that Tom, only I play Ozzie at top volume. When the cops show up, I send em over to the home of the REAL CRIMINALS. Dog owners whose animals violate the common peace should be the ones wearing the shock collars. It's not the animal's fault that it's owners are idiots.

Michael