Whats next for Klipsch?

kenratboy

The Reference series looks to be VERY sucessful, and adding smaller speakers to the line will probably help sales for plasma and other installs that need small speakers.

The Synergy (old and new) series looks to be very sucessful, and Best Buy having their speakers in every store sure helps volume sales.

The computer speakers are loved by many, and embraced by hard-core computer geeks, certanly sucessful, lots of sales, EVERYONE carries the ProMedia's, even most all of the online places.

Heritage line? No clue 9.gif

So, whats next? Klipsch seems to be hitting a lot of home runs, what will they go after next? Might we be seeing more hi-end (the Primere speakers that should be out eventually?), will we see some lower-end stuff (HTiB systems, but not junk, PLEASE!)

What areas is Klipsch not in that they could potentially dominate, or at least do well?

Moon, now that is using your thinking cap.

I am ready to place my pre-order right this very minute for a pair of computer speakers in the form of minature heritage speakers. Heck, I'd buy the entire set: Klipschorns, Belles, La Scalas, Cornwalls, and Heresy's.

Preferably, they'd be manufactured out of real wood. I'm looking at my Promedia THX's, and it seems to me that those speakers could fit inside the replica cabinets.

In deference to the other thread that's been running this week regarding the paucity of Klipsch dealers with Heritage in stock, maybe this would be a way to make consumers more aware of the heritage line. Some might buy the replicas, and wonder what the "Real McCoy's" are like.

Amy and Trey, which one of you want to be in charge of project development?