ow!!!!

heno_c

what the hell, i am trying to unscew the speaker stand. but i can't what am i doing wrong i mean i just stripped a screwcwm36.gif ! its gonna stay like that forever.... someone who has done it how did you?!

This message has been edited by heno_c on 08-24-2001 at 03:02 PM

Hmmm...the screws on mine came right out-maybe yours were cross threaded to begin with. Any probs with the others? As for the bad threads: go to an auto parts store and look for Loc-tite thread repair kit; it should work just fine for the application. If that doesn't work, you will probably have to re-thread it for the next size fastener. Hope this helps....mag

well the same thing happened to my v2.400's. i just gave up on the screws. some ppl say that theirs were not tight though... mine were so hard that i messed up my arm, i could not flex it for like a week.

------------------

-justin

I am an amateur, but if it is professional help you want contact Amy. Email Amy or Call Toll Free: 1-888-554-5665

Just do me a favor and run up my counter... I know that sounds sad but so is my site!

http://www.fortunecity.com/campus/berry/88/

I beat DBvader to 600 posts!

I beat DBvader to 700 posts!

*******! hehehehe. j/k.... mine were tight too, use the biggest driver you have and make sure the driver is straight on to the screw and push down as you turn. Those babies will come free as easy as pieSmile.gif

------------------

System specs:

PIII 500 o/c to 627

256MB PC 100

SB Live 4.1 retail

TnT2 Ultra o/c'd to the max.

HP Scanjet 2200c

HP Deskjet 692c

Many, many cooling fans n'stuff

Pro Media 4.1's

Monster cable power/speaker wire and connects.

This message has been edited by iXtreme on 08-27-2001 at 12:39 AM