For Sale: Klipsch Heresy Speakers - Excellent Condition!

jfcarbel

RARE Klipsch Heresy II Speakers

NR MINT Condition in beautiful Black Veneer

The grills are in excellent condition. The woofers are in excellent condition with no tears. This is your chance to own a great set of speakers at a low cost. I am the original owner and have kept the speakers in very good condition. The serial numbers are 90044781 and 90044782. Each speaker has been inspected and tested with the original signatures of the Klipsch technicians.

See ad link below for pictures.

Check out my Ebay Ad, the high bidder backed out so I am going to try and sell them here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1263332055

NOTE: I am going to keep the speaker stands that I said would be included in the ad. But would be willing to part with them for an additional $30.

If you are willing to drive or live near me (northwest suburbs of Chicago) then you can pick these up. Buyer pays actual shipping and packaging costs. I can double box these upon request (you pay for materials). Actual receipts for shipping will be supplied. I only have 1 of the original boxes however both items will be carefully packed to arrive safefully.

Payment can be made using PayPal or Money order.

CHECK MY PERFECT FEEDBACK on eBay and buy with confidence from a respected trustworthy seller?

Asking Price is $500 FIRM.

email me at jeff@dvdorganizer.com if interested. Serious inquiries only please.