HK 335 or Pioneer 1015

Rick

What would you choose and why? I have heard alot of good things about HK and mostly good things about the Pioneer 1014. The 1015 is the new model. Both can be had for about the same money. Would be used for 50% HT and 50% music. Would be used with RB-25 front, surround, and surround back channels and RC 25 center and RW10. Music sound quality a little more important to me. Thanks!

I would go with an HK AVR 430 on ebay which can be had for about the same price as the two you mentioned. It comes direct from HK with their 2 year warranty even though it's reconditioned. I received one myself a couple of weeks ago and it's working awesome and I have about the exact same speaker set up as you but a different sub. I just checked ebay and there's 2 ending tomorrow night. Doing past searches they've ranged from $375 to $425 so if you can get it for under $400 I'd ****** it up and be happy with basically the best receiver you can get in that price range for klipsch speakers. They pair wonderfully.