Buy my Heresys, I bought too many

Tubes Horns and Buds

I am putting together a Heritage HT system that has been well-documented in several threads. Well, I have been a complete spaz and have just bought too many speakers.

If you are in the market for a new pair of Heresys in either Oiled Oak or Birch, why not get 'em here AND save my #%$ at the same time. Also, I am now using only one heresy as a surround in 6.1, so if you only need one for a center or something, I gotcha covered. If you do only need one, it can only be in the birch.

I am not looking to make or lose a dime on any of these and I think I found a couple of fair deals considering the shipping/insurance.

The Birch Raw speakers I will pay about $460 shipped. No risers. They would ship from Maryland.

The OO Heresys I found on eBay and got a BIN for $300. They do have risers. Shipping and Packing to me was $398 without risers and $408 with. They would ship from Idaho.

I think both pair are in equal condition (both very good), so:

$430 shipped for either pair to lower 48.

$230 shipped for a single Heresy in Birch only.

Email me for pics of the Birch if interested. And see the attached auction for the oiled oaks:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5767768872&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1

I have near perfect feedback on eBay (keithmm) and Audiogon (diggler). Also, if you are concerned about the speakers coming from a 3rd party, I will gaurantee their safe arrival. They will be insured and I have spoken with both sellers. They are both stand-up guys based upon feedback and detailed convesations.

Finally, ABSOLUTELY NO PICKUPS. I don't want to inconvenience these guys any more than I already have.

OK, I'm done.

Hi T,H,&B,

I'm interested, but a bit confused. Are the HOO from ebay still with the seller in Idaho? Do the raw birch have grills or simply a raw birch box? Are the raw birch Heresy I or Heresy II? Are the raw birch in your possession or with the seller? Please post pic if you can.

Thanks,

Bill Hendrix

Sorry for the confusion guys.

I live in Raleigh, NC and have no speakers here yet. I have paid for two pair and I want to sell one pair so I don't eat shipping. Either pair, and I don't care which, will ship from the seller. Shipped prices listed above in original post. I averaged the price that I paid for each pair and am letting the buyer pick the pair that they want. Sorry, no pickups.

Due to the fact that the sellers are holding these for me and it is time-sensitive, these will be Paypal only.

OO Heresy I: cabinets in sweet shape, has grills and risers. Photos at eBay link provided in original post. Location: Idaho

Birch Heresy I: cabinets have been stained and are in sweet shape, has grills and no risers. email ncsu1993wolfpack@yahoo.com for pics. Location: Maryland

Thanks.