Time for a new receiver? Buzz sound from center channel

Enigma

Man isn't life a biaatch sometimes? Today I finally got after a two month wait the Klipsch Reference SW8 Sub in Silver color. To match my RSx4's. After hooking everything up I started to notice a buzzing sound from my center channel. A buzzing sound very mid sound pitched...if you concentrate on it it ruins the movie experience. Ive had this Yamaha 795 reciever for more than 4 years. I tried everything even changing the cables around and its not the center channel speaker as I took my left surround and hooked it up to the center jacks on the back of the receiver...same thing.

Did anyone ever had this problem? I have a gut feeling my receiver went pow pow :(

I had a similar problem. at first I thought it was my dvd player. (bought a new one) Didn't fix it. Then new optical wire for hookup. (didn't help) Then I bought a new receiver (panasonic sa-xr70) and it fixed it. I can't tell you it's your receiver, but in my recent experience, it was. Good luck.