DVD Box Sets

nurseoe

Well Guys I thought this might be a good conversation starter as I thought to myself one day I really would like to own all 3 Jurassic Park DVDs but they are not out yet ( Hopefully in a box set soon). I as of today only have two box sets. Toy Story ( The Ultimate Toy Box ) and Scream ( Hey my wife wanted it ok ). I see some box sets that look like a good idea like the Sopranos and possibly the ALien Legacy. I know me personally I am waiting for Mr. Lucas to release a little known flick called Star Wars but agian.....I want to make one big box purchase and have that be it. I at one time had my hands on the entire Star Wars 4, 5 ,6 episodes on Laser Disc but ended up selling them right away because I got strapped for cash. I just thought it would be a good idea for people to post possibly there favorite box sets or box sets they would like to see.

------------------

This is my first Home Theater so kinda bare with me.

Speakers Klipsch Quintets. Possibly upgrading to synergy 6.

Reciever Sony DB-930. No hiss from this baby !!

MiniDisc Sony MDS-JE510

LaserDisc Pioneer CLD-990

CD player Kenwood DP-R4430

Subwoofer Mirage FRX-15 300 watt

DVD RCA that needs to be upgraded and given to my Dad because he has a bose system and would not know the difference

i want to get the scream box set... it is so funny.

i have very few DVD's but my parents are buying DVD's more now since we have this movie returning disability. it normally costs us 14 bucks to rent a movie cause we forget to return it. now we just go and buy it! we need to get that DIVX thing... too bad it went away. Or, what about that internet DVD program... we will just have to see.

------------------

-justin

I am an amateur, but if it is professional help you want contact Amy. Email Amy or call Toll Free: 1-888-554-5665

Just do me a favor and run up my counter... I know that sounds sad but so is my site!

http://www.fortunecity.com/campus/berry/88/

I beat DBvader to 600 posts!

I beat DBvader to 700 posts!

I beat DBvader to 800 posts!**

(does not matter anymore though)

• 2 weeks later...