price for RSW 15

kktvbob

What is a real good price for a RSW15. The soundtrack by my house is closing. If I can get it for a killer price I will pick one up. I will put it on my credit card so it has to be a good price or I will wait till I have the money. Its down to $1300.00 now. I will wait for a week or two and see if it will go down more. What did you guys pay for yours? This should be good with my 4 Cornwalls and 2 Heresy's. They also have a Infinity Pralude MTS sub at 68% off. Went from 2400.00 to about 750.00. whould this be better? Thanks for any input.

Its new in the box. he has two floor models also with some scratches. One has a lot of scratches but could be painted black I guess. I will go over their latter in the week to see on the price. I will also look at a head unit for my Porsche. Thanks

----------------

On 5/8/2005 8:07:03 PM kktvbob wrote:

I will go over their latter in the week to see on the price. I will also look at a head unit for my Porsche. Thanks

----------------

Not enough cash for an RSW-15 but you have a Porsche?

Priority miss-match 9.gif

Nope I have the right priority's. A used Porsche for the cost of a new Satarn and 5 years later The Porsche has the same value but not the Satarn. Plus the gas saving form my last driver. A 450hp 440ci 66 dodge it didn't pass any gas stations. But the house is taking all the money right now with fixing it up. can we say money pit. I just don't like to pay list on any thing. Will the RSW15 keep up with my Cornwall's? I will be up grading to add 1 more Corn to make it 5 with 2 Heresy's So I would think I need a lot of sub to keep up with them. Thanks