Father's Day came early...

chuckears

Ordered this on Monday morning, it was on a truck for delivery this (Thursday) morning.

Fortunately, I was off work today... unfortunately, we're baby-sitting the neighbor kids tonight, and they are not about to sit still for a thumping from mr. chuckears' new toy.

I did a fast and dirty calibration this afternoon, and have tamed a big spike and an ugly dip in the FR... this is a second sub, my first being a Hsu TN1220, in the front right corner of the room.

Some might think I'm crazy for choosing this over the SVS PB12-Plus, but this offered more placement options, was a little cheaper, and was available right now (Rosewood PB12's don't ship until late May-early June).

So far, Hsu subs have integrated well with my Klipsch gear; very natural, and they dig down nice and deep.

Oops, the kids just said something about watching the Incredibles.

Hope they brought extra diapers... 9.gif9.gif

Nice Father-s Day gift!

I just installed an MKII on Tuesday(5/10) and I can't be more pleased. I got the black one, not the rosewood.

What are you using for other speakers and AVR? How do you have things configured? IE: Large, small, crossover..etc.

It's supposed to be another rainy weekend in the Northeast. I think I know what I'm doing.