went through HOPE

jackbean

i've been on the road a month now, denver to plano to st. louis then to detroit on my way to houston yesterday i passed hope,ark. outside of the bill clinton birthplace

there was no mention of anything interesting , did i miss something or shall i stop on my return trip. i have options can basically wander on my way home to pa.

thanks ,

john

I drove through Hope a couple of years ago and was surprised at no mention of PWK or Bill Clinton.

Others who haunt the forum can give directions to the old phone company, the early factory, etc. The next time I leave the expressway to drive through Hope I'll know where to go.

Missing the sights of Hope was only one of many disappointments on that trip from <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Dallas to Detroit to collect a used van bought on eBay. I pulled into Corky's in Memphis during a downpour only to learn that it had just closed. The Waffle House was no substitute for ribs from Corky's.