Klipsch Wall Plaques? "currently unavailable)

dave97

Hi all

I have been renovating my HT area for the past month, and had planned on ordering a Klipsch Wall Plaque when the work was nearly complete.

Now that I am FINALLY ready to order one, the website shows them "currently unavailable".....

If anyone has an extra they want to part with, or if any of the Klipsch "insiders" 1.gif know when/if they will be available again, please shoot me a PM.

Thanks!

P.S. - here is the link to the plaque I am referring to http://www.klipsch.com/product/product.aspx?cid=775

they must've just run out. I received on just a couple of weeks ago. We have been 'advertising' to help them clear out some stock so maybe they could order mugs, hats or other stuff.

I personally don't see them dropping this item from the lineup- it's pretty popular and good advertising!

ps I couldn't even find them in the shop/gear section...

Michael

My Email tag with the customer service rep:

Sent: Monday, May 23, 2005 8:27 AM

To: Jaime Lopez

Subject: RE: Klipsch Plaque

Jaime,

Sorry to say it, but they are no longer going to be available for purchase!

Thank You,

Gregg

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Friday, May 20, 2005 2:13 PM

To: parts

Hello,

Well, the plaque is not available to be added to my "cart". Its not even listed in the "parts" or gear" sections of the online ordering. I knew that it was once available to purchase, but now that I am ready to buy it, its not listed. I found it by using the search function on the klipsch website, which gave me this

Is there an 800# that I can phone in an order for this Home Theater Wall Plaque?

thanks,

Jaime

Sent: Friday, May 20, 2005 1:14 PM

Jaime,

Go ahead and place your order if you have not already! Online ordering system pulls from our fullerton, ca distribution center. There are none of these plaques in there warehouse at this time that is why it is showing unavailable. We have multiple locations for internet puchases and it will automatically pull from the warehouse that has inventory. In this case it would be Hope,AR where there are approximately 575.

Thank You,

Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2005 11:40 AM

Its a Klipsch Plaque you hang on your wall. Has it been discontinued or will it be available for sale again?

thanks,

Jaime

Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2005 11:35 AM

Klipsch Plaque? Are you speaking of a Logo for a grill???

Sent: Friday, May 13, 2005 4:25 PM

Subject: Klipsch Plaque

I am trying to find out if the Klipsch Plaque will be available for sale in the near future?

Thanks,

Jaime

15.gif@RADIOSHACK.COM>@KLIPSCH.COM>@KLIPSCH.COM>@KLIPSCH.COM>

wait a minute zdogbone.....if I am reading your emails with the Klipsch rep correctly, they have 575 plaques in the Hope, Ark warehouse, but they are no longer available for sale?? I dropped a boatload of $$ for new Khorns and a Belle for my HT in the past few months, a new plaque sure would look nice in my HT, rather than sitting in a box in some warehouse in Arkansas......oh well

Thanks for the help everyone, maybe Klipsch will bust loose with some of these if enough of us express interest....