Home Make-Over Extreme Edition 05/28/2005

dodger

Last night aired the Season Finale Of Extreme Make-Over Home Edition.

It was a very fitting tribute to the First Female Killed in Action.

No matter how things have been in the past, there seems to be a point of enough funding also given.

Klipsch participated, as Amy noted.

It is very fitting that the products do not glaringly stand out.

It is VERY fitting that there is now a place for Native American Soldiers to meet, including those returning from Iraq. It is right that the Native Customs were kept in mind.

It is the time that we said Thank You to the Navajo Talk CodeMen whose gift to this Country was a Code that was not broken. The lives that saved.

To hear "The Star Spangled Banner" sung in their Language was moving.

No Parent should have to bury their Child, no Child should lose their Mother.

As Memorial Day approaches, I thank Her, all Veterans and all who keep me safe. All Fallen Officers, May all of you be blessed, thought of and know that you have given.

For those that gave their all, may your Spirits always soar with the Eagles, but if you tire, may you rest with the Doves.

I thank you all, I would not have had my chance and I would not have what I do but for the sake of others, who are only truly recognized a couple of times a year, but whose contribution is here each day.12.gif