sub-12 only 450 @ best buy

Blackmesa

Well, 10% off is about the best you will do there, it is what I got mine for the very first day they had it in stock. And, BB is the ONLY place you will now find Synergy stuff.....sadly, Klipsch is not currently allowing their TRUE supporters and backbone, their dealers, to carry Synergy speakers.7.gif I would much rather support my excellent local dealer than line BB's pockets. I even called him up and told him to call Klipsch and complain, and that I felt like a traitor going to BB for a speaker. But, after having it for some time now.....you will not go wrong with the Sub-12, trust me on that!9.gif

When you hate Best Buy, you hate me 9.gif

Hey, their check posts to my Wells account every two weeks - how can I go wrong! 11.gif

It will be interesting to see what happens - the SLX will be carried by non-Best Buy stores soon, but no idea about subs or anything else.

The SLX is a killer product - KLIPSCH, WHY THE H3LL DIDN'T YOU PUT THE MAGNETIC GRILLS ON THE OTHER SPEAKERS!!! 14.gif14.gif14.gif

----------------

On 5/26/2005 1:34:29 AM Blackmesa wrote:

They did... the entire rsx and rvx line had em first.

edit: wellsfargo sucks too.
----------------

All banks suck. If yours hasn't sucked - either you are a tool or you have not been screwed YET 2.gif