First iFi review!

Amy

Hello Amy.

I visited this site yesterday, found my local Comp USA and bought my iFi system tonight. The speakers sound better than promised.

Please help me with my remote. It didn't work "out of the box." I have tried to re-synch it as called for in the manual--unable to get the lights to flash (on the docking station) to "see" the remote.

As you know the remote is an important feature. Please help!

Thanks to Klipsch for a great system. Thanks also for your help.

Steve

• Moderators

Sorry to hear about the trouble with the remote. Try replacing the battery first to rule out any other problems with it.

Please see my post titled "Changing the battery" for the correct orientation for replacing as the manual isn't as clear as we'd like.

Let me know if that solves it!

Amy,

Please advise as to where to purchase another battery. Comp USA thinks I'm crazy... This is very frustrating to spend that kind of money and find out I need a special battery!

Thanks for taking time to reply to my previous message. I appreciate the service.

I'm wondering about one other issue relative to the remote. If the lights are not flasing on the docking station...to start the synch procedure...it probably isn't the battery. I'm following the directions in the manual exactly.

Is there someone available to speak with in tech support?

Thanks again for your replies!

• Moderators

lithium cr2032 3.0v battery

You should be able to get them in fairly common places that sell batteries. CompUSA doesn't have them? That is surprising.

I am very sorry about the inconvenience, I just want to rule that out as the problem. Please send me an email directly to work something out.