Spanglish

ygmn

used dvd....

WOW....great movie....funny...Sad...

Great script...very good acting....

Sandler is not sandler in this moview and actually acts....and does not make all his stupid sounds...and sayings...

Tea Leoni...plays the mother going down a midlife type crisis and well....have to watch it...

Paz Vega (spelling)...plays the Spanish only speaking maid...what a knockout...she is truly a beautiful women..and sandler has a few great lines about her beauty well worth hearing...

Watch this movie...somewhat family friendly...few curse words but nothing major....no nudity ...

has a good mother daughter relationship scene....

Just watch this...it really surprized me as a good movie...

We just watched it tonight. One of the best movies I've seen. Some of it just made me uneasy, but that's what they were going for. Any time the wife was on screen, I just didn't feel right. They didn't make me dislike her per se, and that was very effective in the scheme of things.

I really appreciate that they didn't try to tie it up in a neat little bow at the end, either. I really wanted them to, but I'm glad they didn't.

Yeah....the wife & I watched this movie a week or so back and like it a lot. I too agree that as much as one would want the cliche' happy ending, it ended like it was suppose to - i.e. two people assessing what's really important in life, what their priorities are, where their allegiance lies, and learning from the experience.

I'd give this move a B+/A-.

Oh.....and I think that "/" post from nicholtl is what happens when he comes home at 3:00am all happy faced and attempts to hit this forum.2.gif1.gif

Tom

----------------

On 5/30/2005 1:22:53 PM ygmn wrote:

----------------

On 5/29/2005 11:39:55 PM nicholtl wrote:

/

----------------

??

----------------

Originally I had written something pretty mean-spirited, only because I was drunk. Basically, I didn't like the movie at all, even though I visited the set while filming several times (one of the films' stars' manager is also my talent manager too).