bose employees are already using standard tactics!

• Moderators

----------------

On 6/9/2005 10:43:20 PM Andytheman wrote:

That's funny. I tried Bose speakers on my system and sent them back. They sounded horrible. By the way, enlighten me, what is ifi?
----------------

It's our new 2.1 system designed for use with the iPod. More info here:

http://www.klipsch.com/product/product.aspx?cid=907

IFI is now available in the apple store. Three came in today, two left one on display no takers today. Doesn't help that the apple signs did not come in yet so people are asking price and it all shock but I explained and they understand why the price though about 10 Bose sounddocks still sold today. no takers today though a kid on the brink of buying (my guess going to college and little money was debating) brought the gmx 2.1 cause the nice price of 149.95 and I would say about 2/3 the quality and loudness

• 1 month later...

----------------

On 6/2/2005 10:42:25 AM Amy Unger wrote:

Maybe they're just trying too hard to appear like the average consumer?
"<a
http://forums.klipsch.com/idealbb/images/smilies/2.gif">

Even more interesting is the Apple Store doesn't even have the iFi in stock to ship yet.

----------------

Yes they do,they stick out like true B0$e people.

Klipsch's new iPod 2.1 speaker system absolutly anihalates any B0$e competing product.It is not even close.

No bashing from B0$e's part will help them.If this the best they can do,sad.

I was just listening to it in the bedroom last night set up with a wide sound stage.. The thing is so thing can get ridiculously loud with good detail for its small size. I cant even imagine how anyone would want the sounddock after hearing it.

----------------

On 7/31/2005 3:04:49 PM 007 wrote:

I was just listening to it in the bedroom last night set up with a wide sound stage.. The thing is so thing can get ridiculously loud with good detail for its small size. I cant even imagine how anyone would want the sounddock after hearing it.

----------------

On CNET you have some "user" reviews posted.Well as always most who post there are not users,or owners.One "review"(biggo BS)gives the iFi a 2/10! 3.gif

The so called reviewer says the sound is "tubby" and only there is bass! HA HA HA what a liar and brain dead bozo! He works for B0$e or cannot afford the iFi and is doing his best to take revenge against Klipsch. Maybe he was expecting Dynaudio Special 25 sats with the Wilson Watch Dog as sub and a Krell FPB amp and a monoblock preamp from Mark Levinson all this for a low low $199. Yeah right

Now anyone with a brain knows the iFi is not a High-End system,very few 10K speakers are. But to say is sounds "tubby" and bad is stretching jokes to the breaking point.

----------------

On 8/1/2005 5:54:35 PM thxsubwoofers wrote:

I know that bose is not ment for the SQ. Here is my question to it. Is that bose sounddock system, also can be use as portable speaker system? Can it also run on batteries? If not, then the bose sounddock is a waste of money.

----------------

Like Jay said.. no batteries, and get this, NO AUX INPUT!

bascially there is one hold on the back for the power, and your silly ipod in the front.. oh.. and you cant control it without the dinky remote which is not radio FQ like the Klipsch.

its a peice of ****.

rather not, the altec im7 is battery operated and sound better then the bose. Too bad it eats up 8 d batteries. What i don't even remember how much d batteries are since i only buy recharagable. Bestbuy has them for 6 dollars for 4. So 12 dollars for about 8 hours of music..... hmmm maybe only once and a while. if only once a year.