MJQ

----------------

On 6/7/2005 4:05:42 PM Allan Songer wrote:

Here you go:

----------------

Thank you Allan! Do you know anything about this seller? I'll bid his opening, it's cheap enough, but I'm a little skeptical about buying records off eBay. That's why I asked here first. I don't mind paying for good pressings.

Thanks again Allen

----------------

On 6/7/2005 4:05:42 PM Allan Songer wrote:

Here you go:

----------------

Thank you Allan! Do you know anything about this seller? I'll bid his opening, it's cheap enough, but I'm a little skeptical about buying records off eBay. That's why I asked here first. I don't mind paying for good pressings.

Thanks again Allan

I have bought hundreds and hundreds of records on ebay and sold hundreds as well. I have had only a handful of less than good transactions on either side. The vast majority of folks on ebay are honest--JUST LIKE "REAL" LIFE!!

I bought a Johnny Coles record on Epic from this guy a couple of years ago--perfect transaction.

In other words, go for it.

----------------

On 6/7/2005 6:00:36 PM Allan Songer wrote:

I have bought hundreds and hundreds of records on ebay and sold hundreds as well. I have had only a handful of less than good transactions on either side. The vast majority of folks on ebay are honest--JUST LIKE "REAL" LIFE!!

I bought a Johnny Coles record on Epic from this guy a couple of years ago--perfect transaction.

In other words, go for it.

----------------

Thanks again.