Want to buy RF7's near Va

erikm121

Hi all,

Got the ok to finish the basement which will have a HT in it. Will have to go with the RF-7 package. I live in Va, any good dealers in Va , Nc, Maryland or a little beyond that anyone knows of? I will drive for a good deal....:)

The closest one to me has the Rf's for $1100 a piece. Plus 5% off. Not to good I'm thinking. Any info will be greatly appreciated..:)

thanks

----------------

On 7/7/2005 8:32:42 PM erikm121 wrote:

Hi all,

Got the ok to finish the basement which will have a HT in it. Will have to go with the RF-7 package. I live in Va, any good dealers in Va , Nc, Maryland or a little beyond that anyone knows of? I will drive for a good deal....
:)

----------------

Where at in Virginia? The only dealer we got here in Fredericksburg is Raven Hi-Fi/HT. That is a small shop, and the owner may be open to some wheelin'-n-dealin'. I've yet to buy anything there, but I did go and check them out to see what they are like. The guy I talked to (whom I presumed was the owner) was a very friendly, knowledgable guy.

Also, if you want to see a full-on Reference-7 setup in a typical household setting, let me know. I'll be more than happy to demo my setup for you.

Good day all,

here is another option. The Sound of the tri state in The state of delware is not that far from you on the other side of bailtmore, md straight up 95"N" Yes is a litte farther But there no sale tax !!!!! they have web site and are an authorized dealer

hope this helps

peace

yendor

Good day all,

here is some updated info,

this information is for the the location in clay mount de, location 302-792-9011 EXT"103", Sean his driect line is the home audio sales person

RF-7 in stock black best seller color wise for these in this store ,(YES IN DEED BLACK IS BEATIFUL) CHERRY on display

$1000.00 PER PAIR No sales tax either color, however maple must be ordered.

here is link to there site

WWW.soundofthetristate.com

hope this helps

peace

yendor

mmiles, no offense, but I can drive about 3 miles from my home and buy brand new RF-7's for about 1400 and get a great deal on a RC-7 for $150 along with it. 1200 is a shade too much for those I think. Anyways, even if you sold them for 1000-1150, I couldnt afford it for another couple months anyways, i dont know what I was thinking. I'm addicted to speakers...

----------------

On 7/10/2005 9:33:46 AM erikm121 wrote:

I live near Harrisonburg Va. Yeah Del isn't far. We go to AC about every 3-6 months. I def would drive that far for a deal! Thanks

----------------

Okay, about a good 1 hour 1/2 from Fredericksburg! I know, because I ski patrol over at Massanutten, so I've been in/around Harrisonburg many times.

However, you guys do have a nice movie theater there. They use Klipsch in that theater, no less!

Still, if you want to make the drive, I'll be more than happy to demo my own system for you. 10.gif

----------------

On 7/12/2005 11:33:15 AM erikm121 wrote:

Yeah Mass isn't bad skiing...
:)
Used to get season passes.......Ever been to snowshoe?

----------------

Yeah, I've been to Snowshoe a couple of times. I just don't like that drive to get out there. I swear! They've must've hired a roller coaster designer when they built those roads going out that way. For nearly the same amount of driving it takes from my place, I could also get to Seven Springs up in PA.

I live in Kentucky. However, the reason I can get a deal like that is because I am a repeat customer, a regular you could say. I bought a pair of RF-7's and RC-7 not long ago with that deal, but they only gave me that price because I have purchased DVD players, preamps, amps, HDTV's, and DLP projectors, not to mention numerous speakers and car audio stuff from them for years.