KLF-20's are great.

kohill

----------------

On 7/11/2005 2:59:45 PM KlipsDude wrote:

Yep, they are a great set of speakers! Well, I should say for me, were a great set of speakers cause I sold my KLF-30's after I upgraded to the RF-7's. I kept my RF-7's cause I like the sound better, big surprise is the smoother sound and fullness, makes the KLF-30's sound like something missing, mid-bass to mid-range maybe??? Is this the hollow sound some folks talk about over on the home theater forum?? The RF-7's have a fuller sound that I can'ts figure out why it ain't in the KLF's? Can some one asnwer this for me?

----------------

you have way, way better ears than me, bro

True, the KLF's aren't as picky for amp type and wattage, as the RF-7's are. Give these babies a great amp, and look out! Wow! Those Rotel's are great with Klipsch of any Heritage, Legend, or Reference. Be's so many elmo folks saying how great Rotel goes with Klipsch! Gots to love those Rotel's fine pieces of equips. Darn good lookin too. Did I say how awesome these RF-7's sound?? These great speakers really haves me in a spell, the best spell I ever had. The RF-7's really cook out some beautiful music. Man I'm glad I got these RF-7's, who would have known, who would have told me! Try these babies with a expensive Marantz, McIntosh or Rotel, holly COW! Music YUM! Try these babies with a $300 Technics Receiver, holly CRAP! Don't even sound like the same RF-7. Dudes, to have this RF-7, gotta get a great amps.