Hide and Seek

wheelman

This is a Thriller starring Rob De Niro, Dakota Fannig, Elizabeth Shue, and Famke Jansen. In order to cope with her mother's death, a young girl creates an imaginary friend named Charlie. As terrifying events begin to occur her father suspects that Charlie may not be so imaginary after all.

This thriller is kind of slow as it starts, but keeps your attention. You start to wonder who in the heck is Charlie as it unfolds you think this and that person could be him, or is it her imagination, or some dark force. Dakota Fanning does a great job in this film along side Robert De Niro. She fit the part great. It's a pretty creepy movie. The end is great if your a thriller fan. Be sure to check out the alternative endings if you rent it. (2005) RATED R ON FRIGHTENING SEQUENCES AND VIOLENCE 101 MINUTES

• Moderators

I saw this recently, too... I liked the first half better than the second. I love creepiness and not knowing what the heck is going on 1.gif

I did like the final scene, too. This movie was much better (IMO) than the current fare of horror flicks. Still some problems, but much better.

I have to agree with Amy, the first half was better than the rest. If the girl would have just answered one question truthfully it would have saved a lot of trouble. Who is Charlie, where is Charlie, is Charlie here now? That girl had too much on the ball not to at least tell her friend the psychiatrist what was going on.

I hate it when a movie tries so hard to have a surprise ending that it has to manipulate every scene just to throw you off.