This section is so dead it smells ,time for some pics...

TheEAR

I will post some off topic pics of my reborn hobby.I was in the R/C hobby over 12 years ago ...make this almost 13 years ago.

And since a few months(since Christmas 2004)I've purchased a few R/C on road cars,buggies and trucks .

So the pics follow....9.gif

Team Associated RC18T,with aluminum TA parts/shocks,Castle Creations Mamba 6800,TA receiver/Futaba Magnum 3PM-FM radio/upgraded diffs and tranny.GP1100 matched cells(6pack).

This tiny 1/18th scale 4WD stadium truck can travel at 40 mph!

post-3469-13819267311816_thumb.jpg

----------------

On 7/17/2005 8:08:11 PM lwhaples wrote:

Sweet stuff! Did that for awhile with my son. Spent Plenty! But still lot's of fun.

Larry

----------------

This hobby sure is fun,plus takes people outside.This year I gave the hobby world $9000 canadian 6.gif1.gif Not for the budget minded.

Kyosho TwinForce,a true monster truck replica if there ever was one.Solid axes,same principle as the real thing.This one is electric,dual Trinity Monster MAXX Wild motors(big power,wheelies on command and at speed!),Novak EVX ESC,Hitec HS645MG servo,Futaba FM receiver/3PM-FM radio,upgraded Kyosho diffs,dual GP3300 six packs and Deans all around,plus Deans motor cables.

Many more later.

post-3469-13819267318856_thumb.jpg

i got a ofna mbx pro

with a HPI engine on it

nothing special but it has those expensive servos on it ($100)

so it handles nicely

i also have a duratrax fronm a few years ago

theear u have a lotta cars of cars!

this summer I'm making a 4wd ofna with 4 wheel steering if i find some time

I"ll post pics

also if u can spend that kinda money why not get into planes helis or jets?

they are a lot more fun and challenging

• 1 month later...

omfg nice serpent the ear, nice to see some other r/c drivers here, i used to drive a tc3 team spec, and a tmaxx, but ive gaven up on both of them, ive been wanting to get back in the hobby for a little while now, im deciding over the tc4, or nitro tc3.

I have added a few more since my first pics were posted,I am waiting for my Serpent 960,a Kyosho Evolva. 1/8th speed demons,0-60MPH in 3 seconds and a top speed of over 80MPH.This from a 1/8th scale race car!

I am perfecting my skills on Virtual RC Racing race sim,great sim and very realistic!

• 2 weeks later...