RF3's for a good price

Dylanl

Given the speakers have a black finish, I think you could surprise yourself with the outcome of a bit of inventive "plastic surgery".

At the very least you should be able to fill and colour the dent to the extent that it would be invisible unless you or someone else looked for it. I did this to a much smaller dent on the rear top corner of the RF-3's I sold. I experimented with various combinations of epoxy filler, fine sandpaper black gasket silicone and black wood dye and satin clear polyurethane until I got the appearance I thought was close to the original finish. I told the buyer there was a dent I had fixed before he agreed to buy them. When he couldn't find it, I pointed it out to him. Although he could then clearly see it, I had at least demonstrated that it wasn't a real problem.

I'm interested.

Where would you be shipping from?

Can you post a PIC that shows the 'dent' along with a description (front top right corner, etc)did the drivers and grill make it through the fall ok?

have you listened to it to insure all else is well?