ok, some fricken awesome music

DrWho

----------------

On 8/8/2005 11:45:13 AM DrWho wrote:

Track 5 is my favorite song on the (Nightwish) Once album...

----------------

I love how the album opens up on Track 1! Especially out in the car when I need to blast out that moron thumping his rap $#!+ in the next lane over at the light next to me! 11.gif

Hell, That whole album just friggan kicks *** and never lets up, from the very first note to the final fade out! Un-friggan-believable! I've had this album for a while now, and I still love crank that up.

Also, I went and got Ayreon - Actual Fantasy Revisted. In addition to the audio CD, it also comes with a DVD with a 5.1 mix! That thing just friggan CRANKS on my system! Especially track #7 - "Back on Planet Earth".

Another interesting, but good, album is Star One - Space Metal. I especially love track #9 - "Intergalactic Space Crusaders".

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since many of you have the Once cd by Nightwish. Have any of you figured out how to watch the video. Below the track titles it says it contains the video for "Wish I had and angel" as an enhanced element.

that would be cool.

I hope it's not a different Region DVD thing. I don't know.

did you get my PM with my email? seems like it might not have gotten sent...

Hopefully I'll like muse because my girlfriend is getting sick of my metal 2.gif I've heard a few songs from Radiohead which I've liked so we'll just have to see

Hey nic, thanks for the demos...once I have money again I'll have to go purchase some albums. I so can totally see you being the type to listen to this kind of music too. Now I just gotta get my girlfriend interested so I can listen to it whenever I want 2.gif

Hysteria is def my fave from what you sent.