Rear speakers

DDavid

Can anyone advise please. I have RF35 for main and RC3II for center. My Bose surrounds are what I upgraded from and kept them. I was wondering if it would be better to use RF35 for rear instead and buy RF5 for front main and RS35 for rear back. Would I also have to upgrade my center.

----------------

On 7/25/2005 2:29:36 PM davidramp wrote:

Can anyone advise please. I have RF35 for main and RC3II for center. My Bose surrounds are what I upgraded from and kept them. I was wondering if it would be better to use RF35 for rear instead and buy RF5 for front main and RS35 for rear back. Would I also have to upgrade my center.

----------------

Welcome to the forum Davidramp.1.gif

If I understand you correctly, you are currently using the RF-35's as mains and RS-35's as side surrounds. If this is the case and are wanting to upgrade your fronts to RF-5's and move the RF-35's to side surrounds and the RS-35 to rear surrounds in a 7.1 configuration--I would say go for it. I am a fan of towers all of the way around. You will have to adjust the gain to your RC-3, but IMHO, it will sound awesome. 2.gif

----------------

On 7/25/2005 3:55:58 PM tkdamerica wrote:

BTW: If you don't own the RS-35's already I would spend the extra money to upgrade the center channel to the RC-7, buy the RF-5's (or better yet the RF-7's)for the front, move the RF-35's to the side, and put the RC-3 to the back in a 6.1 configuration.
2.gif

----------------

That's the ticket, and it's exactly what I did except I have the

KG 4.5 in place of your RF-35.

• Like 1