Klipsch Reference Home Theatre speakers for sale

Cleve

Ok, sale pending on the RS-25s. Here's a photo of the RW-12 and RC-25 about 5 pm today before I loaded them in the truck to take to the UPS Store. The beginning of their journey to their new homes. Thanks, guys!!!

1.gif

8-1%20shipment-6.jpg

Oh, and don't worry. I taped those boxes up at the store. 2.gif

post-14106-1381926885733_thumb.jpg

Alright, ALL speakers are sold AND shipped!!! Here's the RS-25's before I put them in the truck for their trip to the UPS store...

8-2%20shipment-4.jpg

Now, all speakers are enroute, with tracking numbers pm'd or e-mailed to the buyers. I believe all 3 sets of speakers are in Buffalo tonight, having completed the first leg of their cross country journey. Thanks, everyone! What a great forum - this was a heckuva lot easier than Ebay.

With that said, I'm actually a bit sad to see the RW-12, RC-25, and RS-25s depart. They were my first quality home theater speakers, and introduced me to the world of 5.1 sound and Klipsch! I just didn't understand what I was missing with two little Pinnacle bookshelf speakers when watching DVDs.

At any rate, I can console myself with the knowledge that I'm on the verge of achieving Celestial nirvana with an all-Epic home theater. :)

post-14106-1381926885855_thumb.jpg

Thanks to YOU Cleve!9.gif

Now I just need to explain to the wife what this new speaker is for, lol. She was none too happy with my move upstairs to the 5.1 Reference system...until she finally decided she "liked the sound" when watching her fave TV shows on it vs. the TV speakers. Well...now I just need to find a deal on another AVR to replace my old (bought in the summer of '76!) SX-6 Pioneer stereo receiver now used for a 2.1 system downstairs with a pair of RB-25's and a BIC H-100 sub. I already had a pair of RB-15's used to fill in at times for 7.1 upstairs, and they will be used as the rears downstairs, all in due time. I agree, this forum is a great place to learn and help others out!

src='http://forums.klipsch.com/idealbb/images/smilies/9.gif'>

edit...just got a Denon AVR-785 for downstairs so that system is now complete!9.gif