what a score today !!!!!!!

worked overtime last night from 11 pm till 7 am, needless to say my arse is dragging. but had a few errands to run grocery store, bank, pay the rent etc... the bank was open but the landlords place had another 40 minutes to go so we swing into the local flea market (that i hate always the same cheap crap there for sale) today there is a fella set up across the street with what i first see some old vintage gear, so thats the first place i go, the gear is cheap crap then i spy a stash of albums maybe 400 or so i start thumbing thru and there is some nice vinyl here mostly R&B, some jazz a few other odds and ends, i pull out what looks interesting at first glance and set 43 aside come back to inspect the vinyl and start finding a few blue note and some columbia 6 eye pressings all pretty much look cared for i get a price 45.00 of course i pay very quickly, then we look around the market nothing here as usual i decide to take a chance and see what the fella will take for all the albums 85.00 he says, of course i had to buy the rest at that price. so here i am with 400 more albums tto go thru again. try to get a deal like this with cd's10.gif Joe

"running out of room yet" IVE BEEN OUT OF ROOM SO LONG I DONT KNOW WHAT ROOM IS ANYMORE., I will deffinately bring the lp's no worry there. As i dont listen to much jazz i was going to let you pick thru them, as a trade to pick thru your excess classic rock. I know the blue note and 6 eyes are somewhat sought after depending on the artist but i honestly picked these up with you and others in mind and knowing if you didnt want them i couldnt loose money. Anyway name the time almost any sat or sunday now thru august for the meet and comparisons, of the amps and vinyl as of now i am off weekends 10.gif Joe

Joe, Congrats on the LP's. I already went through the ones I bought last weekend.Was going to go back for more,but Main Street is closed for home comming days.Didn't want to wade through all the people.

Still hoping to see the list of Rock LP's that you may part with.

Larry