KSW-10 or KSW-12

skippy73

I am in the process of completing my surround sound system and need suggesting on the subwoofer...My current system includes:

Panasonic SA-HE100 Receiver

2 -Klipsch SF1 Floor Standing Loundspeakers

2 -Klipsch ss-0.5 surround channle

2 -Klipsch sc-0.5 center channel

I am looking for a subwoofer to complete this system and I am considering the Klipsch KSW-10 or KSW-12. This is set up in a small room about 15 feet by 15 feet.

Thanks

Forget the KSW-Anythings

Consider the Klispch Sub-10 or the Sub-12, they are the successors to the KSW's. They have 4 times the power, over twice the one way linear extension, deeper tuning FQ, higher SPL and tighter bass.

Oh, did I mention they have the same prices to their respective predecessors?

You can demo these new sub's at bestbuy.

I was very unhappy with the muddy sound of the KSW-12, and sold it. Went to a BIC H-100 (actually got two, one more for my downstairs system) which was a MAJOR improvement. Then sold the upstairs BIC and got the new Sub-12....and it is a WINNER. If you can get to that price range it is well worth it over the KSW series, at least to me.

----------------

I am looking for a subwoofer to complete this system and I am considering the Klipsch KSW-10 or KSW-12. This is set up in a small room about 15 feet by 15 feet.

----------------

The upgraded models of the Sub-10 and Sub-12 are better than the KSW-10 and KSW-12 with more watts. Sub-10 will work perfect in a small room.