FS: 1975 KBWO Khorns in the Houston area

Radiohead

My 1975 Khorns are officially for sale. They are walnut oil and the serial numbers are 7N214 and 7N215.

The speakers are in excellent physical condition. The only thing they are lacking from original condition are the emblems which were missing when I purchased them. I bought these from the original owner four years ago in downtown Houston. He purchased them from Audio Concepts in 1976 and they had not moved from their position in his home until the day I picked them up. They have been well kept and in a smoke free environment.

I am asking $2200 obo. Local pickup preferred. I have feedback on ebay as: srexsearch

I can be reached at the following email address for all questions or will reply through the forum:

smoky_ostrich@yahoo.com

• 2 weeks later...

bump

Paul...I haven't found anything better. I'm planning to move out of state in the next two weeks and have exhausted all resources trying to figure out how to get them there at an affordable rate. Reluctantly I think I'm going to have to sell them and then pick up another pair in the future. I'm torn on this as I would like to keep these vintage units but shipping them is just not an option.

• 2 weeks later...