Anyone know anything about these:

2ndGenKlipsch

I'm always browsing local ads for good deals on vintage equipment (mostly Klipsch stuff though) and I came across this ad. I couldn't find too much information out there on some of these speakers or their value. Does anyone here know anything about any of these speakers they'd like to contribute???

Klipsch Epic1 home theatre speakers $300

BIC Venturi II speakers $200 obo

McIntosh XR-14 speakers $350 obo

McIntosh ML-1C speakers $450 obo

I can reply on 2 of them. The CF1 or Epic speakers are stunningly good for 2 6.5" drivers. I used them in my 2 channel system while my Khorn x-over's were being refurbed. I had written a post about them stating that the bass was deep coming from the 8" drivers but was corrected by someone that the drivers were smaller than that. That even impressed me more. $300 seems a little spendy seeing as how I just picked up some CF2's for $200 this weekend. The BIC Venturis are a nice little bookshelf speaker but not worth near $200. I had gotten several pair off U-Bid a few years back for around $60 delivered.

The ad for the Epic CF-1's and the SW12 is still listed. I've been looking and can't seem to find much online on these speakers in the way of current value. Could someone give me estimated value for these speakers. Obviously the asking price of $300 and $400 respectively are too high, but could someone give me a "going price" for these speakers. They are both mahogany and in good condition supposedly. Also should I be weary of the SW12...it's not the SW12 II's (I asked). Thanks.