Anyone own JBL L300s?

Dylanl

Those will probably end up going for some serious cash.

Some of the JBL folks like the tweeter in the L300 (2405) better than

the 2404 you guys have been using. It's a little more discreet as well.

Actually extend a tad bit higher too.

Bruce

"Why move to 4430's?? I thought the L300 was the top of the line for vintage JBL? "

The midrange sounds better on the 4430s, and they are time aligned.

So, help me out. 4430s or L300. Are the specs similar on both? I also wanted some info on the speakers and the only place I can find it is on the Lansing Heritage site. Do you know of any where else that could provide a little more info?

Thanks

I wanted better condition, I am too lazy to work on them myself. I enjoy rolling vintage tubes, speaker wire, power cords, interconnects. The rest I don't care for.[A]

I hear ya. Waz up wit u anyways?

Yaknow, I am still going nutz buying, trying selling, collecting, right now my amp of choice is the berning ZH270, but I just received a EAR 590, and will check that out next week, I am gonna sell my VRD's, and also my Reimers, I am gonna buy some mint l300's, and Tannoys. I am also gonna get my cornwalls back in my main system sometime soon. I also have sold some of my pre's,and am waiting on some new stuff. Been tube rolling, wire rolling ect. Enjoying my family. Building my biz, et et et

How have u been? whas up?