FS: Klipsch RF-3IIs, RS-3IIs, RC-3II

jmoskal

We are moving in the next month and my wife doesn't want large speakers in the new living room. So, I thought I'd see if anyone would be interested in purchasing the following:

1 pair RF-3IIs

1 pair RS-3IIs

1 RC-3II

Also looking at selling a Toshiba 50HX82 RPTV if anyone is interested (same reason). All are in mint condition and were purchased from a local authorized dealer. Email me at jmoskal@corbyenergy.com if you are interested or have questions. BTW - we are just outside the Detroit area.

I just wrote a long message and closed it before I hit POST. Dohh! Anyways, the following link should show you some pictures of the speakers and TV: www.themoskals.com/klipsch.html

One RF-3II has a tiny nick in the upper right hand corner (I took a picture of this). Otherwise, they are in perfect condition (besides being a little dusty). I should have all accessories and manuals to go along with them. Someone may get lucky and even get the $25 Hard Rock gift card that came with them :) The receipts are probably packed in boxes right now, but I will call my dealer and have him look purchase dates up in his system. (I bought the fronts first and then the remainder about six months later. Age is probably 2 1/2-3 years old). I have one of each box (1 RF-3II box, 1 RC-3II box, 1 RS-3II box) but can find alternate packaging for the rest if they need to be shipped. Shipping will be whatever UPS or FedEx charges me including insurance if requested. I think this information can be obtained on their respective websites.

I prefer not to separate the speakers unless I have buyers for all within a short time. With that said, I will accept all reasonable offers. In fact, if someone buys our house which is for sale, I will throw the speakers in and there will be no need to move them :)

Feel free to email me with any other questions and/or concerns.

Sorry for not responding sooner. I have some family members who have expressed interest in purchasing the goods and am waiting to see if they will follow through. I will keep you posted. I apologize, I thought I had already asked everyone I knew if they were interested.