Academy center channel & pair of Chorus II for sale

Soloman

After eleven years of loyal service the time has come for me to part with my beloved babies[:(] I bought both the Academy and the Choruses new in 1994 and they still amaze me to this day. All are in good shape, with a few minor scratches here and there. One of my Choruses has a small tear in the rear sub, but it has never impeaded its performance from what I could tell, & this is something that isn't hard to fix from what I understand, but I'm no expert or anything, just a dude who enjoys good quality sound.

Anyway, I thought I'd post on this forum first before any place like ebay or the like, since I think its only proper that my babies go to a good home to some one who will appreciate them.

The particulars:

Academy center channel, black finish-- $450

Chorus II, oak finish--$750 for the pair

All three for $1000

buyer pays for shipping, or can pick up if prefer (I live in central Virginia)

cashiers check, postal money order, or cash only please

all reasonable offers will be considered, and only serious enquiries only

you can email me at Mondaavi@myway.com with questions, comments, and offers

Soloman, thanks for bringing them here first but the photos are not showing up. You cannot just put them in the description window.

You have to post them one at a time unfortunately using the file attachment feature below.

Welcome to the forum. Once you get some photos I am sure you will start getting some PM's and Emails.