AAH!! I lost both Front Channels!!

Motohead

I bought the the Promedia v.2-400 speaker set about a year ago from Outpost.com. I just noticed today that both front channels have stopped working. I tested both of the front speakers and the wires so I know that those are working correctly. I believe the problem may be in the Subwoofer (perhaps in the front channel circuit). I'm not sure if I still have the receit from my speaker purchase. Is there anyway I could send the subwoofer unit back and exchange it for a new one or get it fixed? Or maybe this problem has occured before and you could offer me a solution?

------------------

MotoheadExtreme.com

First make sure it isn't your sound card, and it's probably the pod, the sub doesn't just randomly break. And you can exchange the pod for a new one if your under warrenty, and if your not get the cp-1.

Just wondering, how can you "just notice" that your front speakers aren't working, were you high or something that you listened to them awhile before you noticed the fronts were gone? Hehe, I'm just joking.

Like Btrigg says the sound card may(just may)be the cause.Disconect the front jsck from the sound card and plug it into a walkman or a portable CD player.Now do you hear anything?

If its the same old stuff,contact Amy.Klispch tech support could help you further.

TheEAR(s) Now theears

As good as it would be for the sound card to be the culprit, i have heard too many times of the BASH loosing teh left channel especially. If it is not a sound card, just use a portable cd player and alternate the connection, then i would bet it is the BASH, somehow i do not think it is the control pod, but that too is an option, no way to trouble shoot that though. If you are under warranty you will be fine. email amy with teh address below.

------------------

-justin

I am an amateur, but if it is professional help you want email Amy or call her toll free: 1-888-554-5665

http://www.fortunecity.com/campus/berry/88/

Justin how surprising to see you here! NOT

Stop bashing the BASH amplifier.BASH works great in my KSW15 and even Infinity uses the BASH type amp in thier Tntermezzo and Prelude MTS subs!

BASH aint trash.LOL

Smile.gif

Dont bash TheEAR(s) now.

TheEAR(s) Now theears