Speaker Scam

customsteve01

Yeah, a friend of mine bought a pair and then had me over to assess his "find". I was polite and said they were nice. They actually aren't terrible. I think he could have done better with just a little more money. I think he got away with $300 which sounds on the low end. They are ported boxes with two woofers, mid and tweeter. They look nice though and he's not really into hi-fi anyway.

Last post was from northern Ireland.. Someone yelling at me in a white van might scare me off there too..LOL...

We have mentioned this before.. My thoughts on the subject as follows.

Don't buy speakers from a van from guys claiming to have extra ones.. I called the cops with the license number of the truck and said these guys here at circuit city and selling (they claimed) stolen merchandise as they approached me going into a circuit city... as I came out the cops had them in question.. I laughed my *** off..

Would you, as an employer, really want your employees to be this dishonest? It is stealing if true.. Lying if not.. either way, these idiots think this is how you earn a living in the USA by stealing stolen merchandise and re selling it for what.... beer money??

Were raising a bunch of irresponsible kids to think this is ok?? That almost bothers me more!