Operation Mindcrime II

BobbyT

I forgot to mention in my concert post that

Queensryche anounced the release of Operation Mindcrime II in Feb. The

song they played from it was awesome.

I am also looking forward to hearing this. I hope this is a much

better effort than their last couple of albums. But, hey, I am

always looking for some new 'ryche to throw on my system.

I forgot to mention in my concert post that Queensryche anounced the release of Operation Mindcrime II in Feb. The song they played from it was awesome.

I am also looking forward to hearing this. I hope this is a much better effort than their last couple of albums. But, hey, I am always looking for some new 'ryche to throw on my system.

Hey guys,

I am in direct contact w/ Scott Rockenfield, the drummer of Queensryche, on a weekly basis, ...since I am finishing up the first, in a series of three, drum transcription books for him and Queensryche.

The second drum book I am slated to do is focused on the complete Operation Mindcrime II (OMC II) release.

I will get my copy of OMC II soon , to start the transcription phase of the next book.

If you go to the www.queenryche.com and view the news, you will see the below announcement that Queensryche made about the three books that I am doing for Scott...

:: 09.06.05 ::

SCOTT ROCK'S NEW BOOK

:: 08:22 ::

Scott Rock has signed a publishing deal to release three brand new drum books of his entire history of playing. The first of which will hit the book stores sometime early next year, and will include a large selection of drum music transcribed from the his early years of QUEESNRYCHE through the later years. It will also include multiple interviews, photos, and lots of extras....!!

...so please look for the first drum book in your local music stores ; it is an international release !

If you go to the www.queenryche.com

and view the news, you will see the below announcement that

Queensryche made about the three books that I am doing for Scott...

SCOTT ROCK'S NEW BOOK

Scott Rock has signed a

publishing deal to release three brand new drum books of his entire

history of playing. The first of which will hit the book stores

sometime early next year, and will include a large selection of drum

music transcribed from the his early years of QUEESNRYCHE through the

later years. It will also include multiple interviews, photos, and lots

of extras....!

Yeah, I saw that when I went over to thier website earlier to find out what thier tour dates and locations were.

That is pretty cool!

To satisify a couriosity, what exactly are these "drum books"?

Are they the transcriptions of the rhythm/drum section to follow along

while playing drums? If I wanted to figure out how to play one of

Queensyche's songs on drums, I'd get this book?

If you go to the www.queenryche.com and view the news, you will see the below announcement that Queensryche made about the three books that I am doing for Scott...

SCOTT ROCK'S NEW BOOK

Scott Rock has signed a publishing deal to release three brand new drum books of his entire history of playing. The first of which will hit the book stores sometime early next year, and will include a large selection of drum music transcribed from the his early years of QUEESNRYCHE through the later years. It will also include multiple interviews, photos, and lots of extras....!

Yeah, I saw that when I went over to thier website earlier to find out what thier tour dates and locations were.

That is pretty cool!

To satisify a couriosity, what exactly are these "drum books"? Are they the transcriptions of the rhythm/drum section to follow along while playing drums? If I wanted to figure out how to play one of Queensyche's songs on drums, I'd get this book?

That is correct. If you want to play these songs EXACTLY as Scott Rockenfield does, then you must purchase this series of drumset transcription books. I have colaborated w/ Scott to make sure that these drum transcritions are EXACTLY as he played them. I have submitted 20 song for this first book.

There are also many reviews and pictures of the history of Queensryche. This will be a great collectors item when released.

This book will be available thru me, if you are interested in purchasing. I will have a web site setup in a few weeks, www.CraigLeMay.com , if you want to keep tabs on when the books are released to the buying public.

I hope everyone realizes how much work has gone into these books, for the minimal price we are offering these for.