Klipsch is THE sound GOD

Point Blank

I have no questions, I have no problems.

I have many components of my computer that I cherish very much. My speakers are noe the pride and joy of my computer. I used to have Creatives FPS 2000 Digital speakers. They generated what I felt was great bass, and great sound in general. I played games with them for almost a year. During that time I saw the klipsch 4.1, and their awesome wattage and power. I never gave them a second thought. I couldnt afford it. Besides, my bass was loud enough, my subwoofer shook the walls, it was good. I got great positioning from the FPS 2000 system. Recently, within the last month or so, I decided to spend money that I shouldnt have on a 4.1 system. Yes I am poor now, but not broke.

I have something to say to the people at klipsch. Without adding the F word for dramatic effect, you guys RULE! I got this 4.1 system, and now the pictures fall off my wall! Everything on my desk JUMPS because of this nuclear reactor you guys call a subwoofer! That being the best part, I also get GREAT treble! These speakers take muffled songs and take them crisp again! Songs are clear, game sounds have more clear position then ever before, and the bass makes my walls want to jump off of my house.

I have NOT had ANY problems WHAT SO EVER with these speakers. NONE. Not so much as a single blip in the middle of a song. No pauses, no static, no hiss, no interference, NOTHING! No abnormalities what so ever at any time. I am amazed. To top this all off, the subwoofer actually thumps my chest when I am near it. FPS 2000 was great, but this system actually lives up to the "chest thumping" label.

I obviously bought the right speakers for me. This system is never going to be replaced by any other. This is the ultimate sound system. Thank you Klipsch. You are the reason I cant hear anyone when my music is playing.

YOU RULE!

------------------

I'm a well-wisher, in that I don't wish you any specific harm...

Thank you for your post. It has been a while since soemone posted such an uplifting post. Glad to know your speakers are working well for you.

------------------

-justin

I am an amateur, but if it is professional help you want email Amy or call her toll free: 1-888-554-5665

http://www.fortunecity.com/campus/berry/88/

Whatever youre doing, DO IT AGAIN. This sound system owns everyone elses around me. Thanks guys. I'm sure you like me also because I dont need any help, as I have had NO problems. I am repeating myself now. Its worth it. Good day.

------------------

I'm a well-wisher, in that I don't wish you any specific harm...

True Klipsch ProMedias can pound dB's like few multimedia speakers can.

I had the three(even four if I count the V.2-400's)and I had two systems with problems(2.1 and 4.1 the amp ran HOT)the rest was good.For the price and for PC use these are good speakers.

With all the complaints its good to read a positive input.

Overall my experience with Klipsch ProMedia is good.

TheEAR(s) Now theears