Very Interesting (and Informative) Article About Fred Klipsch Mentioned in the Klipsch Web Site

Hardhead

• Moderators

It was the exact wording of "capable marketing" department that gave me that impression. I apologize if I took that wrong.

I still like you guys! I'll just be cautious in the future with revealing new product.

Maybe we were expecting a 'Shock & Awe' style marketing campaign like Apple would launch [:D]

Amy - what we are really getting at is we want to see them in dealers

(not my opinion, but the vibe I am getting). Do you expect in the

coming months and years, we will see more dealers with Heritage?

• Moderators

Boy, if only we had the marketing budget of Apple [:D][:D]

I don't have an answer for you on the dealer question. Would we like to see more dealers with Heritage on display? Well, now, that's a no brainer. We'll just have to see ...

Amy,

The true Klipsch fans want the Heritage line,I want the Cornwall to be a reality again.In any case Cornwall or no Cornwall,Klipsch will remain great in my book and I will get another pair from the Heritage lineup.

In reality we know,the average customer wants cute looking small speakers.Still,I am sure Klipsch can sell a good few Cornwall pairs to people like us,and quickly more audiophiles will join and get thier own.No B0$e add campaigns needed