Continuing Awe of Klipsch Speakers

Point Blank

I am here to bring all of the support staffs hopes up. I STILL have ZERO PROBLEMS! NONE! Why do I keep posting? Because I love you guys. I have actually had to turn DOWN my bass so I could give my walls a break! No high pitched noises, no static, not even so much as a HISS! I can have these things on with the little green light on, and when theres nothing playing, you cant hear a thing. No hiss what so ever.(except when I have nothing playing and the volume turned ALL THE WAY UP) These speakers still have me in awe, even though I have had them for about a month. I am always surprised when a song that I know by heart that has a lot of bass comes on and STILL catches me off guard with booming chest pounding bass. This is the ONLY system I have ever felt that can actually PHYSICALLY rock the entire room, including myself. It shakes me. The power is awesome. You tech support people rule, or so I hear, but I am very happy to say.... I dont need any help. Its good quality and volume all the way. I can attribute some of my success to my sound card, but these speakers, I am convinced, are the source of my great sound. I am one more happy customer, and one less case of trouble to worry about. Keep pumping out the great speaker systems. NO ONE beats Klipsch. NO ONE.

------------------

I'm a well-wisher, in that I don't wish you any specific harm...

Soundblaster X gamer. Its an old 4.1 card, not even 5.1, but oh boy does it give me sound, sound, SOUND! These things RULE! Guys, I gotta go. My subwoofer is telling me to play louder music. My subs got its front port aimed at my wall, ready to blast it off.

Yeah I know, I have an old soundcard. As far as sound quality goes, it is unmatched. UNMATCHED. This is in part due to the speakers I now own. cwm20.gif

Later my klipsch homies. I am off to knock pictures down. GOD I LOVE THIS SYSTEM!

------------------

I'm a well-wisher, in that I don't wish you any specific harm...