Energy vs Klipsch (goodguys - all speakers 40-60% off)

We're getting some RVX-54's for under 500 bucks

Energy RC-70's are 600 bucks!

But i do have a question. The RC-70's are pretty nice. I think they are a bit expensive for just being dual 6.5" mains, but they are a 3-way speakers. Anyway. What we are trying to do is create a 5.1 system in a smallish 9x17 room. Its a very weird size, but we are going to set up the plasma TV on one of the long wall. This will give us plenty of seating because the couches just dont fit the other way. This also means our 5.1 system is going to have to be pretty close. The front speakers are going to be about 6-8 feet away! The RC-70's a pretty big speaker, much more so than the RVX-54's The RC's sound better, but I think the only real advantage is the depth extention. For movies thats not really needed as we will run the crossover around 80hz and let the 0.1 do the rest. So is it worth it or should i just go with the 54's.

The other advantage with the klispch is the rest of the speakers are less money. The RSX-4's are cheap and honestly we dont have much room for anything bigger. But does anyone have much experience with energy? I dont think goodguys has much of the larger klipschs like RF-5/7s left. And I would take the 54s over the RF-35s

For the sub, we're either going to get the RSW-12, the SVS PB12+ or HSU VTF-3 MK2.

Im leaning on the RSW if we can get it below 1000.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />