FS: Furman PL-PRO D II

Tom Adams

I've got a Furman PL-PRO D II that I no longer need. It's the following unit and I got it from Parts Express.

http://www.partsexpress.com/pe/pshowdetl.cfm?&DID=7&Partnumber=248-755&ctab=4#Tabs

It's about 6 months old, used very little, and is in pristine condition (original box, papers, etc.). $150.00 plus shipping and it's yours.

PM me or post here. Please buy this thing so I have some cash for another piece of audio gear. [:)]

Tom

I'm not in the market for one myself, but I was just curious as to why you are selling it Tom? I remember back when you got it...hasn't been very long.

Man....I really hate saying this in public, but..... [:$]

The truth is that the wife wanted a more esthetically pleasing looking piece of gear in our HT equipment rack. Me? I liked the industrial look and could care less what it looked like as long as it did its job. However, the wife (who does waaaay more research into this stuff than she should) showed up with a very nice Belkin PureAV unit and said, "Here - Merry Christmas", so you know who won. [:$]

I'm cool with it though. She's never asked for much with regards to the HT and has let me have just about my own way, so I don't really mind conceding on this one.

So there you have it - my public confession of being p*ssy-whipped. LOL.... [:D]

Oh....BTW, it's sold.

Tom