What would be an equal value to RF-25s?

wuzzzer

If I were to sell my RF-25s, are there any models that would be worth getting that would be roughly the same $$? I figure I could sell my RF-25s for the $400 range without a problem.

Would Heresys be a good replacement? I've never heard speakers that had a midrange horn. Do vocals sound better?

I have a powered subwoofer, so bass isn't an issue.

The next step should be RF 35's. You can find them on Ebay for 500.00. To me even with

a sub, the Heresy being a fine speaker is a totally different animal sound, size, and feeling......

You might want to get some Fortes, which I highly recommend. Used they are selling in

the 400-500 bracket............JMHO.

To me even with a sub, the Heresy being a fine speaker is a totally different animal sound, size, and feeling......

You might want to get some Fortes, which I highly recommend. Used they are selling in

the 400-500 bracket............JMHO.

Do you regard the RF-35s as being better than the Heresy then?

Any recommendation between Forte I or II?

Thanks!

Wuzzzer,

To me the Heresy has a mellow, warm sound.......they really need a sub. Whereas with the RF35

I was comfortable without a sub. Hope this helps.

I have had both, and loved them.........I don't think one is any better (too my ears) than the other!

Best bang for my Buck!