Vinyl vs. CD vs. IPOD--If the link don't work CUT and PASTE--AA medium thread, this should work.

RAPTORMAN

BUT.... One can lose oneself in the music on a $40 boombox or AM car radio given the proper state of mind.

Kinda like Moondog listening isn't it
Perhaps. Of course, when you have the guys that regularly meet at Golden Corral over, they are kinda disappointed if you don't have an "All you can eat' trough with all the fixins. A Filet looks like a tiny rip-off of a piece of meat and asparagus looks like something from a bad dream....

Whar's the mashed tatters? heh....

I will admit I'm currently enjoying an EICO in my main system for kicks. Nice to be able to change at whim. When's the VRDs arriving?

kh

BUT.... One can lose oneself in the music on a $40 boombox or AM car radio given the proper state of mind.

Kinda like Moondog listening isn't it
Perhaps. Of course, when you have the guys that regularly meet at Golden Corral over, they are kinda disappointed if you don't have an "All you can eat' trough with all the fixins. A Filet looks like a tiny rip-off of a piece of meat and asparagus looks like something from a bad dream....

Whar's the mashed tatters? heh....

I will admit I'm currently enjoying an EICO in my main system for kicks. Nice to be able to change at whim. When's the VRDs arriving?

kh

I'll ship the VRD's when the check arrives. When can I expect it? I will however have to wait for the check to clear since I have a suspicion that once you have them hooked up and the true lifelike transient response scares you out of your listening chair with that glass of sherry spilling all over your Persian throw rug you just may call and place a stop payment[;)] VRD's are not for the weak at heart.

Craig