Cornwalls

kktvbob

Thanks That what I was thinking. I will wait for a pair of C-BLS so if anyone knows of a set Email me. When I find a pair I will sell one C-MR-15 date 1972 vert Cornwall. I live in Colorado Springs, Colorado I will wait to sell the vert. untill I find a set first. It may take some time. Thanks

Bob, if you're getting a second pair, KEEP THAT VERTICAL, it's the perfect center channel for your setup! Guys like me look all over for single CW's (personally I bought the parts on Ebay and will end up MAKING the cabinet).

Being surrounded by 5 CW's is a phenomenal HT setup. At least keep it until you get the other pair and try it out, I guarantee you won't want to sell it!

Michael

I have the other one painted black for my center. My L / R are from 84 and the center is from72 but the sound is great. I'm also running 2 birch Heresy's on the side rear. I would run Corns if I had more room. I push this with a Sunfire 400 x 7 amp. I bought the verts about 2 yrs ago when I sold my Academy center. I went from a crt to a lcd tv and could up grade. I did by the others new. I was running 5 channels since 84 with a Carver C 4000 pre amp and M 500 t amps. If I move the theater to the basement and take out a wall I may be able to run 7 Cornwall's. Thanks

oh, well you're definitely happening Bob! I've got like 9 CW's here and a couple of Heresies. Plan on doing 7.1 with 5 CW's and 2 Heresies next year sometime. It's a perfect match.

Please list that solo Vertical here when the time comes. I'm sure we'll find it a loving home. Where are you located btw?

Michael