sfogg

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couple more things.......

LM3875 'Gain Clone' chip amp. As shown in this thread:

http://forums.klipsch.com/forums/642191/ShowPost.aspx

Either the amp built in that thread for $300 or the parts required (enclosure, PCB with premium parts kit, torroid transformer and random other parts) to duplicate the amp for $200. To build the amp from the parts the chassis has to be drilled/punched for the various mounting holes, PCBs stuffed/soldered and everything wired up. I'm only selling one of the above so once either sells the other is no longer available.

(2) 41Hz Amp 3 assembled. This is for the boards themselves SMT soldered and the coils wound and installed. No chassis or PS. $75 each.

EDIT: Titan is gone now too. I also have two pairs of the ACI passive high pass plugs as detailed here:

http://audioc.com/accessories1/misc/hipass.htm

Never been used I have both the 65 and 85hz crossovers. $15 per pair. If you are running a sub with your system and not high passing the mains this is an easy way to get some rolloff to the mains.

Shawn

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Mike,

I didn't PM you, I emailed you. I received an email from you through the forum and replied to that.

Is your forum e-mail address accurate?If so I guess that reply got lost in the 'net somewhere.

Drop me an email at s_fogg@comcast.net if you like.

Thanks,

Shawn