How do you post a picture?

Mike Lindsey

Nope... not working.

Press Browse and find file on my disc, and say open. It loads the link in the file attachment box.

C:\Documents and Settings\mlindsey\My Documents\My Music\Pictures\LS7.JPG

select preview and post.

No attachment

Mike

Edit: It doesn't like it when you select preview first

post-6388-1381927903127_thumb.jpg

Mike, I thought you died or something! Where the heck have you been?

I know I havn't been around much for a year or so. I kind of got burned out on modding, and building speakers. I also have my system sounding soooo good that I don't feel a real need to do anything elce, but that will change.

I went to a couple of other forums to help me with A/V processors and then I got into cars. My kids got me into buying and tweaking cars and that has taken up alot of my time. I'm now saving to take my kids to the Skip Barber racing school.

My interest is turning back to audio, so I may start hanging out here again. I see there are a few members that have been doing some good mods and builds in my place. This is still a unique Forum with alot of good people on it. As the years go on you see the same questions being asked over and over again. I guess I got a little tired of answering them.

I see Klipsch listens to it's Forum members. I think they got most of their ideas for the new Heritage line from the Forum members. How cool is that? You don't see other companies doing that.