klipschs current reference line and Costco...UBID, EBAY???

StLouisVegan

I remember klipsch sold the close out models of the KLF reference Line at Costco a few years back...do they plan to do that with the current line now that they are being discontinued?? I am planning to build a Theater for my parents home and would like to use RF line for them....or do they plan to use UBID, EBay, ect??? Any news would help me out to plan....I need to find out when they are starting to sell these discontinued products....

Thanks Mike

Being able to deal with Klipsch directly via their eBay store is a great addition.

Looks like uBid is clearing out the discontinued Synergy stuff, and Klipsch is offering the really nice stuff in their eBay store. The shipping prices are great and I am sure that they take care of the customer.

I am waiting for them to put up a pair of Heresy III's since I cannot get them anywhere remotely local to me. I hope they expand it to that level someday, it appears to be working out for them as you said.