HT room help placements & equipment

MPNX2

Well I am calling on all the experts here to help me with my proposed HT room in the new house (see attached). My current setup is RF-35 mains, RC-35 center and a HK AVR7200 receiver. I am wanting to use my RF-35's as surrounds and my RC-35 as the sixth channel. I want to upgrade my mains to RF-7's and a RC-7 center and the buy an SVS sub giving me a 6.1 setup. But from the looks of my room this isnt going to happen

without having one speaker blocked by the wet bar. From what I can figure my only options are bookshelf speakers for the surrounds or the RS line. I will be using the room for entertaining and movie watching. Do I have any other options? Will I miss the BIG sound of the RF-7's by going with RB-75's? Could I still use my exsisting speakers? Lots of questions to answer before buying any new equipment.

post-14795-13819281397038_thumb.jpg

Well, here's what I would do:

Sell your current speakers, or move them to another room and,

1 - Buy K-Horns for the front L & R (where you show corner shelves now)

2 - Buy a Belle for center channel (screen would have to mount high enough to clear the Belle, but with 14' ceiling, you should have enough)

3 - Build custom cabinets using Heresy components to mount high on the back angled walls (or side walls and/or back walls) like the KPT-250 from the Cinema line for surround. http://www.klipsch.com/product/product.aspx?cid=506

This would be a KILLER system for both theater, but 2 channel (with center) listening. If the bass is not enough with the K's, you could add a sub later.

post-16963-13819281398798_thumb.jpg