Good Deal On a Denon 3910 DVD!

boomac

I suppose they'd like to clear stock before the new HD - DVD Players come later this year. The Toshiba in a month or two and the Sony a bit later. I understand the 3910 provides excellent quality sound for movies and SACD. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Was: $1499.00

Now: $ 999.00

PM or E-mail me if anybody is interested. I may even be able to get a little extra if were to buy more than one. No promises though.

It's all brand new with full warranty and it's a great dealer. I've done business with them for over 30 years.

Yea, that's a great deal.... I just recieved a pamphlet in the mail from my local stereo shop here in Grand Rapids & they are having a VIP sale. They listed the Denon 3910 on sale at $1295.00 If you can get it for less I would grab it!

They also have listed the RF35's at $598.00 a pair and the R-F5's at $998.00 a pair.

Also Denon AVR-3806 $1088.00

Just passing on the info... if anyone is interested in where exactly, feel free to PM or email me!